PA 850 does not show all interfaces in CLI and web gui

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA 850 does not show all interfaces in CLI and web gui

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

I found on some PA when you do show interface all from cli it does not show all interfaces why is that?

Also on Web gui it does not show all interfaces?

any reason for this behaviour?

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@MP18,

The command 'show interface all' is only going to show the configured interfaces, if the interface has never been configured it will not show up with this command. 

The GUI should be showing every interface, if that isn't the case I would restart the management server and see if they appear again. It's likely that it simply mis-rendered the configuration file. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

@MP18: Which interfaces are you missing?

Best Regards
Chacko

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@MP18,

The command 'show interface all' is only going to show the configured interfaces, if the interface has never been configured it will not show up with this command. 

The GUI should be showing every interface, if that isn't the case I would restart the management server and see if they appear again. It's likely that it simply mis-rendered the configuration file. 

All the 10gig interfaces

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!