PA not installing antivirus automatically

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PA not installing antivirus automatically

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

On Active PAssive PA both devices are configured to download and install the antivirus every hour.

Today PAssive PA installed the software but on Active it only downloaded the antivirus update.

I need to manually install the antivirus on the active PA.

below is fail reason

how jobs id 34946

Enqueued Dequeued ID Type Status Result Completed
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2018/10/13 06:03:16 06:03:16 34946 Antivirus FIN FAIL 06:03:23
Warnings:
Details:Failed to update content with following message: Preparing packages for installation...
panup-all-antivirus-2764-3273
error: unpacking of archive failed on file /opt/content/update/all-antivirus-content/virus.xml.db;5bc1df09: cpio: read
Failed to install package panup-all-antivirus-2764-3273.tgz
exiting with 255

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

There may have been a download error. I would try to download it again manually and install it once also manually. After that check if the automatic process works again as you have configured it 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

There may have been a download error. I would try to download it again manually and install it once also manually. After that check if the automatic process works again as you have configured it 

i did manualy install and it worked.

Will monitor this for now 

MP

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions.
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!