PAN-186584

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAN-186584

L0 Member

Happy Friday, 

Have anyone experimented similar  behavior reported under PAN-186584 on VM-Series?

#PAN-186584

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@oquinones,

When asking about issue IDs, it's always best if you can provide the actual description that you're asking for. Unless it's already been published, customers don't have access to the issue ID itself unless it's already been published.

PAN-186584
Fixed an issue where SNMPv3 CPU use didn't match the firewall output for 
show running resource-monitor
 on single dataplane firewalls.

It looks like this was addressed all the way back in 10.1.7 according to PAN's release notes. If you haven't already, I'd highly suggest that you upgrade to 10.1.10-h2 since it's the preferred release. I'd personally recommend going to 10.1.11, especially if you use BGP, but that isn't technically a preferred release yet.  

Good Day BPry, 

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my inquire and guide me on the correct etiquete. I refered to the issue ID in question and was trying to inquire if the same behavior where SNMPv3 CPU use didn't match the firewall output for 

show running resource-monitoron single dataplane firewalls has been reported on VM-Series running the same code version depicted  on following post Dataplane CPU reported via SNMP does not match "show running resource-monitor" for single dataplane ...
Best Regards,
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!