PAN HA Pair Shows Antivirus Mismatch But Are Correct On Device Page

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PAN HA Pair Shows Antivirus Mismatch But Are Correct On Device Page

L2 Linker

Totally new to PAN...So I upgraded a pair of PA500s in HA to 7.1.17, and since then (I believe) the dashboard on each shows Antivirus Mismatch.  When I fly over the "Antivirus Mismatch on either's dashboard, both show the active PAN as having the older version). However, on the DEVICE> Dynamic Updates tab both devices show 2861-3371 downloaded and currently installed. I also cannot commit changes to the PAN Group- commit fails, and I suspect this is why.

Any suggestions for a newbie like me? 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

When you have you dynamic updates run, is it set to update its peer? Also do you have dynamic updates running on both of them? Are they set to run at different intervals, i.e. at 15 mins past the hour for one and 30 minutes for the other?

They could be trying to update each other at the same time causing a conflict. If none of hte statments above are true, maybe a call to support since it could be a bug.

Regards,

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@michaelmertens,

If the versions are actually set correctly and you've verified this through the CLI and not just the GUI, I would also recommend restarting the management server prior to calling support as @OtakarKlier mentioned just to make sure that doesn't clear things up.  

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!