Pan-OS CLI Keyword Highlighting in SecureCRT

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Pan-OS CLI Keyword Highlighting in SecureCRT

L0 Member

I use SecureCRT to manage SSH connections to Pan-OS CLIs on our NGFWs, and this software has the ability to highlight keywords, including regex(s). However, after a couple hours of Google-fu, I found user-made Cisco CLI templates but cannot find any for Pan-OS CLI. Does anyone have this feature configured that would be willing to share a template with the rest of the community and me?

Example of user-made Cisco CLI template: https://forums.vandyke.com/showthread.php?p=49910

Example of SecureCRT highlighting scheme: https://www.reddit.com/r/networking/comments/lvcjeh/syntax_highlighting_color_scheme_for_securecrt/ 

Evan Schirf, CISSP
Apprentice Palo Alto Wizard, Level 2
2 REPLIES 2

L0 Member

I have also searched the far reaches of the cyber galaxy and cannot find any such list.  Did you ever find one?  I have a problem believing we are the first two to ask.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Remember that these are generally just maintained and published by whoever actually created them. I've never come across one for PAN-OS, nor have I seen a reference to any of them across any of the PAN focused forums.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!