panorama Device template HA setting error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

panorama Device template HA setting error

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I am getting an error pushing a template from panorama to a device as below

Details:

• . High-availability ha1 interface needs a prefix length(Module: ha_agent)
  • . Commit failed
  • Warnings:

This is related to a HA settings. However i have manually set HA setting on each of the A/P PA pair so i have not configure any HA settings into the panorama template for the device. I am quite puzzled why i am getting such that error.

Any suggestion?

Cheers

/Karim

1 REPLY 1

image.png

we got this error on passive firewall - when pushing the configuration from panorama

so I modified the template(in panorama) with configuring subnetmask for ha1 interface – saved it

pushed only to passive firewall – no errors - commit got succeded

later overrided the HA configuration locally in passive firewall

image.png

We got similar kind of error in active firewall

image.png

we got this error on active firewall

so I modified the template(in panorama) with configuring ha1 peer ip address – saved it

pushed only to active firewall – no errors - commit got succeded

later overrided the HA configuration locally in active firewall

image.png

later I pushed the configuration to device group again from panorama to both the active and passive firewalls - everything  is good

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!