Panorama Managed Devices Health

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Managed Devices Health

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I dont have any data to display in this new feature at panos 8.1

I have one panorama M100 and two PA5050 and two PA3020 all in 8.1 off course i see de fw at summary perfect.

I have been searching, but I did not find any recommendations for the configuration, I did not find any list of hardware supported, theoretically I should go out alone.

Thanks.
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @BPry

The solutions are in konw issues of 8.1 PAN-94135 with a simple command.

thank you very much to all.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

L6 Presenter

What is it that you're looking for?

Are you trying to use panorama to display to "status" of attached firewalls?  Where statuses are things which could have an "impact" to the operation of the firewall?

L7 Applicator

Hi @egistau

In the documentation I cannot find something that you need to configure in order to have this informations available. Simply add a 8.1 firewall to a 8.1 panorama and it should work to view the health statistics on the managed devices pages ... https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/documentation/81/panorama/panorama_adminguide/manage-firewalls/devi...

Regards,

Remo

PS: you either have a lot of lab devices or you are really brave to upgrade already to 8.1 😛

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@egistau,

I recommend that you take a look at 8.1.0 release documentation, specifically bugs

PAN-91946

PAN-90736

PAN-51122

and see if you could be running into any of these specific issues that are known in 8.1.0. 

I'm also going to recommend that you consider rolling back from 8.1.0, specifically on your M100, at this moment in time. If you take a look at that same exact document and run through the rest of the documented issues, the vast majority center around Panorama. 8.1.0 is fresh, and as such holds a lot of known issues and will continue to see new issues get added for the next little bit as more people deploy it. If this is production equipment I would suggest possibly holding off on 8.1.0 just yet, until you've reviewed all the known issues and decided that it'll actually work perfectly fine for your enviroment. 

Hi Brandon

In Pan-os 8.1 can now track resource utilization, environmental conditions, and other key operational metrics over time and in bulk across large deployments.

This feature its nice for me.

thanks for answer.

Hi @Remo

Yes i read a lot documentation, the feature its simply, but not working in my Panorama.

I have only one lab device, we upgrade  Panorama and four FW with 0 problems.

Thanks for answer

Hi @egistau

Then I recommend opening a TAC case to analyze this problem...

Hi @BPry

I read de issues:

PAN-91946 My problem its similar, in this case yo see the device and have false positve, my case its device list its empty. (attach photo with empty list and list of FW conected to panorama)

PAN-90736 empty list again

PAN-51122 I have two VM FW but in 8.x version

Thanks a lot for you recommendations, the other features of my panorama work fine.

lista_pa.pngpa_health.png

Hi @BPry

The solutions are in konw issues of 8.1 PAN-94135 with a simple command.

thank you very much to all.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!