Panorama Save Devices

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Panorama Save Devices

L1 Bithead

Is there anyway to save all devices from Panorama after a commit?  I'm currently changing contexts in Panorama to each individual device and saving them that way, kind of a pain.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hello kbrookover,

Whenever you will apply a local commit or panorama commit-all to a firewall, it will automatically save a config file. You can export that file later based on the time stamp. Hence, it is not necessary to change contextin Panorama each time after commit.

FYI.

config-version.JPG

Thanks

Thanks, found another article stating that it saves the candidate configuration not the actual configuration.  I was thinking it was like a wr me in Cisco.

Thanks again!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!