PDB-PAN Debugger

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PDB-PAN Debugger

L3 Networker

Well Team, 

Hit a keyboard shortcut earlier by accident and this populated. Can't find anything on the web about it or community. Know there was another way to debug the gui , https://[ip]/debug but never seen this. Took a picture and can't replicate what ever shortcut populated it 🙂 

PAN-OS 8.0.3-h3  -> happened on a VM-200. Is it a new feature that was left out of  the release notes ? 

IMG_0024.JPG

img-0025.JPG

best regards 

Rob 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

It's internal debug tool for ui used by developers. Customers should not be using it.

Sorry cannot say the shortcut here 🙂

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L4 Transporter

It's internal debug tool for ui used by developers. Customers should not be using it.

Sorry cannot say the shortcut here 🙂

Who will find the shortcut first - somewhere in the various javascript files of the PAN WebUI?

😉

@Remo,

No see the real question is who knows the shortcut but won't post it here because it's actually not all that helpful as a debug tool for what we actually need to be looking at? 

Also I wonder how many people have read this and just tried random shortcuts on their keyboard to see if they can get it to come up; I definitely didn't waste 10 minutes trying to find it yesterday, nope not me 😉 

L7 Applicator

@BPry

Yes of course, for us firewalladmins it's more an easteregg than anything else 😉

L7 Applicator

FYI: After searching 30 seconds in the sourcode I found the key combination ... Ctrl + Alt + x

😉

(I am not responsible for any damage you do to your firewall/panorama with this debugging tool. Use this key combination at your own risk)

L7 Applicator

... and there are also other combinations ... have fun searching 😉

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!