Port fowarding from internet to inside server

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Port fowarding from internet to inside server

L0 Member

I am trying to setup port forwading from spacific internet IPs to a server inside the firewall. This is for RDP access. We are using port 9999 to hit the firewall and translating that to 3389. Here is the NAT and Security policies I have.

RayWebster_0-1725379347129.png

RayWebster_1-1725379392373.png

When I look in the logs it looks like it never hits the security rule and it says the application is incomplete.

RayWebster_2-1725379510648.png

Any help here would be great. I have gone over and over the web and videos I can find on this NAT and port forward rule.

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

It doesnt appear to be hitting your NAT rule, if it was the destination zone in the traffic logs would be "inside". Two things I would check would be verifying that the "ITSNetwork1" is in fact a part of that "ITSNetworks" address group. The other thing I would check would be the service object itself, and verify that either UDP or TCP is selected depending on what you are needing. And that the port information is filled out in the destination port sections, and that the source port (assuming you dont need to specify a source port) is left blank. 

Claw4609_0-1725387594082.png

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!