Portal Page for internal authentication, with certificat download

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Portal Page for internal authentication, with certificat download

L3 Networker

Hello Bros'

I am running into a new configuration required for my palo alto setup.

Due to changes we need to make traffic decryption for unmanaged network over virtual wire setup "in/out".

to decrypt this traffic we need to distribuit the certificate "self signed" regardless windows, linux, andoid, or apple ios.

To accomplish this we are thinking of portal page that receives a users input authentication "internal DB users" and the response page won't redirect the traffic unless users accept the certificate "for decryption" and enter their credentials "for identity".

knowing the most important part is certificate injection in the users trying to connect devices.

I this setup supported?, I have been through response page configurations links but found nothing matches my need. 

Software PanOS:9.0.x 

Any links or assistance would be appreciated

TIA

MR
1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hello,

So far, I could enable the captive portal, with redirect to intercept the connection asking for authentication.

and still testing.

MR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!