I see it available today myself. Was waiting for this one before moving forward from 4.1 to 5.0.3.
Those who've upgraded, was their initial setup and config that had to take place from 4.1 or is the upgrade a install and worry about some of the new features at a later time? If that makes sense?
As excited as we all are for this release, I suggest waiting a little bit before upgrading any truly production boxes. I'd stick for 4.1.10 for a couple weeks and see what issues people report in 5.0.3 before taking the 4.1 -> 5.x jump, as there is no easy roll back (without rolling back your config)
of course, I'll be upgrading my in house boxes tonight 🙂 just not any a customers just yet..
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!