Reporting for management..

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Reporting for management..

Not applicable

I'm having some troubles coming up with a clean report that will tell my employer the highest number of concurrent users on the PAN each day...  Anybody write one?  Trying to filter out the nonsense seems to be the problem.  I just need to see "at X PM xx users were connected and surfing".

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi,

You can use SNMP to gather active concurrent sessions info, and make an assumption like each user will have around 50 connections to create a report. Or you can export all the csv log in certain interval and use excel to count to no. of users. There is no easy automatic way to do it as I know.

Jones

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!