Reporting

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Reporting

L2 Linker

Hello,

New to the forums and Palo Alto, and I have a simple question.

How do I pull a report for all websites a user has visited?

Seems straight forward enough, but a user activity report is extremely lacking and to be perfectly honest I am not sure I am reporting all the traffic from a user.  Some users are showing a few websites while others show many more.

Also, is it possible to pull all web activity from a subnet?  I would have thought a custom report, but that is not very ituitive, and lacks much documentation.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

Hi,

If  you want to double confirm the accurary of the user activity report you can do a filter on the URL log based on that username and time interval.

You can create custom reports under monitor-> manage custom reports. limited to 500 lines.

Regards,

Jones

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!