I'm trying to clean up our rules, specifically the shadows. I've run in to one rule that is shadowing 6 others:
- Rule 'rule208' shadows rule 'rule211'
- Rule 'rule208' shadows rule 'rule212'
- Rule 'rule208' shadows rule 'rule292'
- Rule 'rule208' shadows rule 'rule296'
- Rule 'rule208' shadows rule 'rule297'
- Rule 'rule208' shadows rule 'rule293'
Right now, I'm just looking at 208 vs 211. There is quite a bit of overlap in the Sources, but I can't find any overlap in the Destinations (Applications and Services are both "any" for these rules). Is there a way to get more information on WHAT actually overlaps? I'm at 3.1.7.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!