Security Advice on SSH & SSL/TLS week ciphers

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Security Advice on SSH & SSL/TLS week ciphers

L3 Networker

Hi Team,

I have few queries to be addressed.

We have changed the SSL/TLS version using CLI to TLS 1.2 but when we run the scan we can see TLS 1.1 is also running at the back-end. We need to check which SSL/TLS version is running using CLI of the Firewall.

What command needs to be used to check the current TLS version of the firewall? in CLI

Secondly:

We need to know which SSL/TLS cipher is recommended. From our security team point of view we need to disable the below mentioned ciphers (DH & RSA) algorithms. If we disable these two will there be any issue?

How to disable them? Steps and commands to disable through CLI?

Will the firewall work intended even after disabling DH and RSA?

What are the recommended SSL/TLS cipher for the firewall?

Thirdly:

We need to know what is the current SSH Cipher its taking for the SSH of the firewall how to find which one is currently being used.

Let me know on the above

Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

I need the recommended SSH ciphers and command to check which SSH cipher algorithm is being used.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!