Server error : op command for client dagger timed out

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Server error : op command for client dagger timed out

L0 Member

Hi,

Recently when performing a show session all  I recieved a response:

Server error : op
command for client dagger timed out

After a few minutes this resolved itself. This was on code 4.1.10. Could this be related to a memory leak and the system didnt have enough resource to my request?

Rgds,

Gordon

3 REPLIES 3

L6 Presenter

Possibly. What PANOS are you currently running?

L4 Transporter

I see that error when the management is running high on our PA-2050.

Just be persistent. Smiley Wink

L5 Sessionator

Hi,

I believe the dagger process handles CLI sessions. As you mentioned this might be due to memory leak or the management unable to handle the request at that time and pass it the correct process to handle the request, hence you are getting the message. Once the management CPU lowers you are able to run the command. Another reason i believe can be mp lost heartbeat to dp and it recovered and during that time the command was issued and could not be processed and you saw the message.

Hope this helps

Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!