Show A Warning Page When Loading A Block Website

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Show A Warning Page When Loading A Block Website

L1 Bithead

Hey,

Is it possible to set up either a warning page or auto email to the specific user when trying to access a blocked site, currently it just doesn't load and wonder if I can set up a notification to the user that the following page is not allowed?

6 REPLIES 6

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@David_Thompson,

You can setup response page for the blocked URL. If you set action as block, user will receive block page. Or if you set action as continue, user will get page with warning and continue option to proceed to a URL on that group.

Hope it helps!

Mayur

M

Hey @SutareMayur,

Thanks for the response, I don't have block as an option.

Its currently set as drop

@David_Thompson,

I am talking about the actions under URL filtering profile for specific categories as shown below. You can set response page for block/continue action.

SutareMayur_0-1587110624571.png

Mayur

M

@SutareMayur 

We have block on URL filters but don't appear to be working?

@SutareMayur 

Just realized, you need a license for URL filters, and we don't have one! Is there another way around this do you know? 

@David_Thompson,

As far as i know, you can configure custom URL categories and manually add list of URLs in it without having license. You need to take appropriate action against such custom categories under URL filtering profile.

Hope it helps!

Mayur

M
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!