SNMP v3 with DES

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SNMP v3 with DES

Not applicable

Is there a way to configure the firewall to use SNMP v3 with DES encryption instead of AES?

-Mike

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

Des  is currently not supported. If this would be useful in your environment i would suggest you get in touch with your local Sales Engineer and have him file a Feature request on your Behalf.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Numan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Please refer :https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/docs/DOC-3322

DES is not supported .

L5 Sessionator

Des  is currently not supported. If this would be useful in your environment i would suggest you get in touch with your local Sales Engineer and have him file a Feature request on your Behalf.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Numan

Okay, thanks. I will talk with my sales rep about this.

Mike

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!