SSL VPN- Config ERROR PAN OS 3.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

SSL VPN- Config ERROR PAN OS 3.1

L0 Member

Hi,

I m trying to configure SSL VPN on PAN OS 3.1 and its giving error msg even after submitting all the necessary information.

My SETUP Details:-

1: SSL VPN using Tunnel Interface ( Newly Created in Trust Zone)

2: External Interface IP

3: Created Self Signed SSL Inbound Certificate

4: Uploaded CA Certificate ( This is new in 3.1) its not mentionde in any of the Admin Guide of 3.1 or Portal

I m attaching the error msg in the post.

Please recommend

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Click on the tab on the very top of the SSL VPN window - Client settings.  FireFox loves to hide the top browser bar section.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

L1 Bithead

Click on the tab on the very top of the SSL VPN window - Client settings.  FireFox loves to hide the top browser bar section.

Hi,

thank your so much.

this was so strange for me. however i tired to access this in IE. And i realize that still  i m not able to view the ( Client Setting TAB).

I m attaching the screenshot for your reference. Assuming that this could be possible configuration with my IE configuration as well as my colleague IE Configuration also ( I tried on this pc also, the results were same)

Hi

Reason.

You have open IE in just a small window, and then opened the SSLVPN window.

Close the pop up and maximize the IE window (make sure you see 100% scale) and then open the SSLVPN popup again. Now you should see the hole page.

/Micke

• 1 accepted solution
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!