Strange VPN behaviour

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Strange VPN behaviour

L2 Linker

Hi all!

Some of my colleagues have problems accessing certain services like TFS, Intranet, and Office 365(outlook, lync) through VPN. The weird thing is that for others it might work either 100%, 50% or whatever feels right that day, it seems.
What could cause this kind of inconsistent behaviour?

Appreciate all help I can get.
Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hello,

Could you please take a packet capture on the firewall, just to verify if PAN is receiving those packets from the client. Because, from VPN point of view, it will install a route on the client's routing table (route print) for forward desired traffic through tunnel. Please verify if the client is having any other virtual adaptor installed on his machine.

Thanks

Hi HULK,

We had some help from the guys we ordered it from, and I forgot entirely that I posted this discussion, sorry about that.

Thanks though! Smiley Happy

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!