Stuck in a customer support loop

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Stuck in a customer support loop

L0 Member

I'm trying to setup my PA-220 to use the AIOps and need to login into the Palo Alto customer support portal.  I have not logged in for a long time, but when I use the account associated with my device, it tells me "Unable to sign in".  Trying forgot password, sends no email to the email account.  When I try to create an account and enter Serial # and Cust ID, it tells me account already exists.

When I call the support #, and enter the serial it tells me that I need to open a support case - which requires me to have an account.

Any ideas on what I need to do to get my account access back so I can complete the setup?

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

Have you tried reaching out to your sales team or sales engineer?

Regards,

The Sales guy I was dealing with left Palo Alto some time ago.  Since this for residential use, I have not had any need for an ongoing relationship with the sales arm.  The last time I renewed my subscriptions - it was with CDW.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!