The connection status on global protect agent was not changed from 'connected' to 'not connected'.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

The connection status on global protect agent was not changed from 'connected' to 'not connected'.

L4 Transporter

I am glad to meet you.

Some users was done time-out on global protect. The tunnel was expired.

But GP Agent status was ‘connected’ not ‘not connected’.

Why was not the connection status on global protect agent changed from 'connected' to 'not connected'??

Please look at the attached file.

And PANOS is 4.1.15 with GP agent 1.2.6.

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

The screenshot file is not attached on this page. So instead of link as below.

https://plink.ucloud.com/public_link/link/9d72047f54d35eeb

You can download information.ppt file when click.

Thanks.

Hi

I am not sure about this but there is a bug fixed with 1.2.7

After successfully authenticating, a GlobalProtect

agent

displayed as

connected but was unable to connect to an internal network. This occurred when Fast

Shutdown was enabled on a PC running Windows 8

Thanks, panos.

Does the bug 55081 run only window 8 machine?

My customer machine is window XP.

That is why I am not sure, if you can, upgrade and see that will be better I think.

Usually when the change is on the GP client then it will be for all the Operating systems. So i believe the change would apply to XP client as well.

Regards,

Numan

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!