THREAT VIRUS IS NOT DETECTED ON HTTP-PROXY

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

THREAT VIRUS IS NOT DETECTED ON HTTP-PROXY

L3 Networker

hello,

I have a problem in 4.0.9 and 4.1.3 with PA4020 is not possible to detect virus in transparent mode on HTTP-PROXY application. but with L3 interface or with HTTP application  they are no problem. Someone can see the same PROBLEM??

3 REPLIES 3

L5 Sessionator

Hi Alle,

I'd like to just get some clarification if you don't mind.

You've tested on 4.0.9 and 4.1.3 that when passing a virus through a HTTP Proxy going through vwire, we don't trigger anything. However, when doing the same test in a L3 environment, we do trigger?

Please let me know if this is the case, and I'll try to do some more research on it.

Thanks,

Jason Seals

Hi Jason,

yes this is the case. I had already open a ticket for this problem but Palo-alto close the case because i had no time to provide logs of my costumer. But today I try to open a new case with schema and new capture!

Alle,

Good, I'll look for the case as I'm curious of the outcome.

Thanks,

Jason Seals

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!