Traffic report

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Traffic report

L4 Transporter

Hi

I have few reports that I get every day/week on my email. But I'm looking for traffic report per ingress/egress interface- something like is posssible to generate by hands from Monitor>Reports>Traffic report>Ingress Interface but scheduled and sended on email.

I tryed to create custom report and load "Ingress interface" as a template - but there is no reports from Traffic group on the list.

Is it possible to get such report on email?

Regards

SLawek

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

Hello SLawek,

You can include top-ingress-interfaces and and top-egress-interfaces reports in your report group configured in your Email Scheduler.

You can also create custom reports for traffic log database, where you can include 'Inbound interface' and 'Outbound Interface' in Available columns and then include that customer report in the scheduled report group.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Kunal Adak

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L5 Sessionator

Hello SLawek,

You can include top-ingress-interfaces and and top-egress-interfaces reports in your report group configured in your Email Scheduler.

You can also create custom reports for traffic log database, where you can include 'Inbound interface' and 'Outbound Interface' in Available columns and then include that customer report in the scheduled report group.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Kunal Adak

Hi

I was blind ...

I try to build my report using Summary databases - there isnt available interfaces as a data, but when I switch to Detailed logs (slower) now I get what I want.

thank you

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!