Traps Agent is not upgrading automatically from Internet.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Traps Agent is not upgrading automatically from Internet.

L0 Member

Dear,

My traps agent is not upgrading from internet when users machines are out of my domain.

Please support urgently.

my contact is +966545358702 and email is snohman@live.com

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

Hi @ssnohman 

Welcome to the community!

First I need to mention that if you need urgent support you need to contact paloalto directly by creating a support case. Here in the community you get best effort support from people who help in free time - so you cannot expect someone to call you directly to help.

Anyway, do you have traps on-prem or the cloud service? In case of on-prem, is your traps server available from the internet or do you have a dedicated one in your DMZ? Do these clients have internet access or is there a general problem?

Regards,

Remo

PS: There is a forum specially for Traps questions: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Endpoint-Traps-Discussions/bd-p/Endpoint_Discussions

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!