TS agent on XenApp 7.7?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

TS agent on XenApp 7.7?

L1 Bithead

Hi!

As i can see the newest TS agent(7.0.2) is only supporting XenApp 5.0/6.0/6.5. 

I have a customer that wants to get UserIDs from Citrix and then use AD groups to limit access to resources. BUT the customer is running on XenApp 7.7. Anyone who has tried if this is working on XenApp 7.7?

4 REPLIES 4

L5 Sessionator

Hi Jonas,

As ever, there is a big diff between "it works" and it's supported ..; as you know.

For sure, it works but .. at your own risk 🙂

Hope help.

V.

Hi!

Yes i know, but i want to know what the issues are if we use the latest TS agent on XenApp 7.7.    

No issue ... but until it will be not specify in doc, not support.

Rmq, last version supported is on XenApp 6.5 🙂

V.

Yes i know that XenApp 6.5 is the latest supported version. But when you say that there is no issues to run the latest TS agent on XenApp 7.7, is your answer based on your own experience or do you just think that it will work?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!