Tunnel

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Tunnel

L4 Transporter

I have a vpn tunnel that works fine most of the time and then is just goes down for no reason any suggestion

30 REPLIES 30

I found this and wondered if the expiration could be my issue and if it can be and should it be changed

phase-1 SAs
GwID/client IP  Peer-Address           Gateway Name           Role Mode Algorithm          Established     Expiration      V  ST Xt Phase2
--------------- ------------           ------------           ---- ---- ---------          -----------     ----------      -  -- -- ------
              5 66.94.196.108          Parkway_Gateway_ITV3   Resp Main PSK/DH2/3DES/SHA1 Jun.26 06:25:38 Jun.26 14:25:38 v1 12  2      1

Show IKEv1 IKE SA: Total 1 gateways found. 1 ike sa found.

phase-2 SAs
GwID/client IP  Peer-Address           Gateway Name           Role Algorithm               SPI(in)  SPI(out) MsgID    ST Xt
--------------- ------------           ------------           ---- ---------               -------  -------- -----    -- --
              5 66.94.196.108          Parkway_Gateway_ITV3   Resp DH1 /tunl/ESP/A256/SHA1 C502ED92 2253DFDA 7E3BB23D  9  1

Show IKEv1 phase2 SA: Total 1 gateways found. 1 ike sa found.

• 30 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!