Two Site to Site VPNs with the same external subnet.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Two Site to Site VPNs with the same external subnet.

L2 Linker

I have a Site to Site VPN to a customer and they are using 192.168.5.0/24.  I have a new customer using the same subnet.  I have configured this on a Cisco ASA using PAT.  I am fairly new to Palo Alto firewalls and do not know how to configure this.  I am using a PA-3020 running 8.0.2.

2 accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@kdingwall,

The following link deals exactly with what you are experiancing 😉 

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/twzvq79624/attachments/twzvq79624/documentation_tkb/83/1/Configuri...

P.S: This doc is supper old, the basic idea is the same though and the screenshots will tell you where and what you need to edit. If you look at something and think that it doesn't look right, it's probably because it's supper out of date. 

View solution in original post

Hi all,

100% agree with BPry. this doc is very very old but always up to date and usefull.

Just keep in mind. You need to do that on the server side firewall.

Mean if you do that on your palo, your partner will be able to access your ressources but you can't access their.

If you need to access their server, you need to do the same on your partner side (if supported)

Hope help.

V.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@kdingwall,

The following link deals exactly with what you are experiancing 😉 

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/twzvq79624/attachments/twzvq79624/documentation_tkb/83/1/Configuri...

P.S: This doc is supper old, the basic idea is the same though and the screenshots will tell you where and what you need to edit. If you look at something and think that it doesn't look right, it's probably because it's supper out of date. 

Hi all,

100% agree with BPry. this doc is very very old but always up to date and usefull.

Just keep in mind. You need to do that on the server side firewall.

Mean if you do that on your palo, your partner will be able to access your ressources but you can't access their.

If you need to access their server, you need to do the same on your partner side (if supported)

Hope help.

V.

• 2 accepted solutions
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!