Unable to register VM firewall from the support website

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Unable to register VM firewall from the support website

L0 Member

Hi all,

I finally register my account on the support.paloaltonetworks.com website using my credentials from AWS pays as you account. In the other side, I have got a home lab installed with palo alto firewall ESX VM Series.

I would like to register my ESX VM firewall  on my support account to download the trial licenses for my home lab practices, unfortunately from the support account ASSETS-------> VM-Series Auth-code nothing is populating for me to register any vm firewall.

What is the problem and what can I do to sort this out, my intention is to register my external VMs for trial licenses.

I hope that I have explained clearly what I want.

Many thanks for your support.

Ben

1 REPLY 1

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@bngala5,

That's because that isn't how you register a usage-based VM for support. When you click on the Register New Device option insure that you've selected the usage-based model and the proper cloud vendor. 

Capture.PNG

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!