Update 377-1826 breaks youtube-safemode

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Update 377-1826 breaks youtube-safemode

L2 Linker

Just a heads up - it appears that update 377 has broken the detection of youtube-safemode, with everything being detected as youtube-base  ; revert to 376-1817 appears to resolve the issue.

9 REPLIES 9

L5 Sessionator

Hi,

Goo to know.

Just for info, if you don't want to be the first impacted by something like that, you know that when you schedule your dynamic update you can specify a tim-to-wait before installation.

V.

L3 Networker

Could you please open a case with support for this issue?

L2 Linker

Case with support - 00142213

I should have added that Im on 4.1.11hf1 but I'm not in the the office this week so doing support remotely.

I tend to auto install the updates as they appear (Im on UK time) ; its a trade off between having the latest threat patterns & getting the occasional FP ; and I do hear from the users pretty quickly if something is broken, bless them.

Not applicable

Hey Presto, just rolled back and You tube is working again. (5.0.5) The students will be very happy.

Have a support call with our support later today.

L1 Bithead

Yea, we found this too.  Have reverted back to 376 for now and opened case as well.

L2 Linker

Still broken in 378-1833, reverted back again.

Im told that this was bugged & fixed, but clearly hasnt made it thru to release yet. Maybe next week !

L1 Bithead

Sure hope they get this fixed soon. I have a lot of upset students. Smiley Sad

Support told me they were able to replicate in 377 and 378 and has escalated ticket.  Lucky for us, we are already on summer break.  Hopefully this will get pushed through quickly.

L2 Linker

Happy to report it appears to be fixed in 379-1840.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!