URL Category mapping - Bluecoat to BrightCloud

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

URL Category mapping - Bluecoat to BrightCloud

Not applicable

Hi,

Could we have URL Category Mapping Between Bluecoat Content filter and BrightCloud. This would be required and useful for us to migrate from Bluecoat to Brightcloud filtering.

Rgds,

Tauseef Ahmed.

5 REPLIES 5

L5 Sessionator

Hi Tauseef,

Brightcloud has provided the attached category mapping with Bluecoat.

Thanks a Ton. You deserve a treat :smileygrin:

L1 Bithead

Anyone one have a map from Websense to PAN-DB?

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. Does anyone know if this is keep up-to-date? 

Hello,

What I have done at the past few places I have worked is create a spreadsheet of the categories and their descriptions of the platform I am going to use and give it to management to choose.

Removes me from the political side and a CYA ;).

Regards,

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!