URL Filtering Response Page

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

URL Filtering Response Page

L3 Networker

Hi All,

I have created a custom response page for a vsys but I need two of these within a VYS so they are served depending on the source IP address.

Example, if user comes from within 10.10.10.0/24 I want to serve a response page with policy details for customer A

if user comes from within 10.10.20.0/24 I want to serve a response page with policy details from customer B.

Is this possible, if yes......How?

TIA as always

Adrian

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hi @a.jones 

This is possible with javascript. With this you are able to show different content depending on the source IP, source user, matching rule and or matching URL category. The downside is the customers will see all the details of the other customer in the html sourcecode.

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@a.jones,

Javascript works well for this, as @Remo mentioned. If you really are talking about multiple customers though I would really recommend splitting them up into seperate VSYS anyways, that's one of the primary reasons VSYS exist.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!