URL Reclassifications to Unknown in 20170207.20264

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

URL Reclassifications to Unknown in 20170207.20264

L2 Linker

Hello,

I was just wanting to see if anyone else has noticed that in URL DB 20170207.20264 many sites are being reclassified to Unknown?

sites include 

www.maxtend.com.au 

fairfaxstatic.com.au (used for Australian Financial Review website)

cdn.newsapi.com.au (where news.com.au keeps its image resources)

We block uknowns by default so we have had many users complain today. The changes would have taken place in the last 15 hours or so.

5 REPLIES 5

L0 Member

Yes. We have seen very many  .au  sites put into the unknown category even though the same .com address works.

Example of some big ones:

www.transfield.com.au

www.bhp.com.au

L2 Linker

Started blocking a much larger number of URLs categorised as Unknown after 20170207.20216 was installed.

Hi Nexon,

I just noticed the sites that are being blocked are .com.au sites, i am logging a query with my support contact to see what they say

Support has advised this was a known issue being worked on. Once I returned from lunch it seems to have been resolved.

I have tested a number of sites with the checking tool and it came back with the correct classifications.

L6 Presenter
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!