User-ID Agent on Windows Server 2012?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

User-ID Agent on Windows Server 2012?

L1 Bithead

Ciao,

When should be supported User ID Agent on Windows Server 2012 ?

Regards

9 REPLIES 9

L1 Bithead

Is there an update for when this can be expected?

Thanks.

Hello.

I have same question.

Is there any update?

Regards

If you are on 5.x PAN - maybe agentless user id is for you - think about

regards

Slawek

L2 Linker

Any news for PAN-4.1 ?

Regards

Jörg

L6 Presenter

you can pull events from 2012 but running uid on 2012 is currently not supported. possibly in 6.0.x but I would consider speaking with your Sales SE to obtain confirmation

"possibly in 6.0.x" ???

I guess that mean PANOS 6.0 (and the following set of tools such as PAN-agent etc). Hopefully that will be out this autumn (PA seems to have major releases during autumn each year).

L2 Linker

I am using User-ID agent on 2012 without issue.... No issues during installation either.

L2 Linker

Thx for your answers!

It's working for me, too Smiley Happy

In my case the installation worked fine but I didn't see Users in the Logs.

I checked the Agent and it had the new Server 2012 Domain Controllers with wrong IP addresses (we set up the 2012's additionally to the 2008's and switched the IP's afterwards).

The Agent was installed before we switched the IP's Smiley Wink. Deleting the Servers and click on "autodiscover" fixed the problem.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!