User-ID Windows 2016 AD support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

User-ID Windows 2016 AD support

L0 Member

Hi,

does somebody know when the User-ID agent will support Windows 2016 Active Directory ?

I don't see anything in the documentation

4 REPLIES 4

L7 Applicator

You won't get an official answer here, PA does not make release comments in public forums.  So if you need an official answer contact your sales engineer for an NDA discussion.

Generally I've seen the PA support kick in around 6 months after an MS launch.  So I would expect to see this support soon as Server 2016 was released in late September.

Steve Puluka BSEET - IP Architect - DQE Communications (Metro Ethernet/ISP)
ACE PanOS 6; ACE PanOS 7; ASE 3.0; PSE 7.0 Foundations & Associate in Platform; Cyber Security; Data Center

Secret target support dates aren't terribly helpful when you're trying to plan deployments.

This is further confused when the TS Agent lists XenDesktop 7.x but not Windows Server 2016 (which XenDesktop 7.x supports). 

We're at over 6.5 months since RTM of 2016. Has anyone heard anything about a release date?

sean.herman@nbexcellence.org,

You would have to speak with your SE; anyone who has this information is not able to give it out in a public forum as they would have needed to have an NDA discussion with their SE. 

• 4 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!