VPN SSL Client for 64 bits

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VPN SSL Client for 64 bits

Not applicable

Hello,

Do you know when a 64 bit client will be avalaible ?

Thanks - Sylvain

6 REPLIES 6

L4 Transporter

64-bit support for NetConnect will be coming in the next release which is due by March of next year.

Mike

Hi

Any update on the timeline for the PAN-OS 3.1 client release? its obviously in beta at the moment and i would like to upgrade due to VPN connection requirments. Is it possible to just download the VPN client which supports X64? or do we need the whole software update.

thanks

Hi Wayne,

You'll need the 3.1 update, still due out in March, to support the NetConnect 64 bit client.

thanks...am i able to upgrade to PAN-OS 3.1 to get the http / java virus scanning but still only use the SSL-VPN client of the previous version? so client 1.0.2? im finding the authentication profile to be very troublesome with the new code upgrade to 3.1

Upgraded to version 3.0.6, and upgraded SSL VPN to 1.0.3.  Attempted to login to SSL VPN using my 64 bit Windows 7 workstation and received message that it does not support 64bit.  Is there something that needs to be configured to support 64 bit SSL VPN that I am unaware of?

The 64-bit version will be supported in version 3.1 and is not supported in version 3.0.6. So some more patience.

Marcel

• 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!