VSYS Migartion Query From DC5220 to ISP 5050

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

VSYS Migartion Query From DC5220 to ISP 5050

L2 Linker
Spoiler

Hi Team,

I have below network Architecture

Upstream Internet Firewalls PA 5050 Active/Standby

Downstream Datacenter Deployment 5220 Active/Standby

Now We have 2 VYS in DC 1 is Normal 2nd DMZ Vsys.

Now i have to remove DMZ vsys to ISP can some guide how to remove vsys from datacenter 5220 to ISP 5050.

ISP-PA5050-connected 5k DMZ and connected 9k for internal

DC 5220 coonected 5k dmz and connected 9k as upstream and and 7k down for inside

Now vwire configured from DMZ 5k to DC 5220 2 cables

2 cables connected to 9k as vwire out of 2 ports 1 is vlan 4 and another vlan 10.Here Vlan 10 is layer3 and Vlan 4 is layer2 vlan.

Appreciate quick response

Yazar Arafath
3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Good Day

I am a little confused without a better explanation of how devices are connected.

Can you upload a network diagram, depicting how devices are interconnected, and include what physical ports are used, and what vsys those cables are used for.  Right now, with using short terms (5k, 9k, 7k), is a little confusing, so please provide better/additional details.

Thank you.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions

Dear Steve,

Due to security reasons, I couldn't share do u have a separate email so I will send the entire architecture.

Best Regards,

A.Yazar Arafath

Yazar Arafath

You can send to steven.cantwell@cloudharmonics.com

I will delete all information after received and reviewed.

Thank you.

Help the community: Like helpful comments and mark solutions
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!