Want to Uninstall .bat file Terminal Server Agent.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Want to Uninstall .bat file Terminal Server Agent.

L2 Linker

Hi,

While installing the VM the terminal server agent was installed through the .bat file.

Now our requirement has changed, I don't know how to uninstall the terminal server through the .bat file.

While Install the Terminal server agent this error is coming pan terminal services agent process id 22908.

Actually, we want verbose debug logs troubleshooting I know I can get the logs from .exe terminal server agent application but don't know how to generate it from .bat file. 

Thanks and Regards,
OK.
2 REPLIES 2

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

@OsamaKhan,

Something doesn't sound right with this. All of the Terminal Services Agent releases are all MSI installations, they aren't installed by a batch file. Even if they were, you would just remove the batch file and unregister it from whatever service was setup for it. Can you provide some screenshots of what you're actually talking about, because I don't think its anything official from PAN. 

Hello,

@BPry 

Whenever the VM is created or recovered batch file be executed which is kept on below location "c:\Paloalto.bat" and then the Terminal Service Agent gets installed.

This is how the VDI guys install terminal service agent.

Thanks and Regards,
OK.
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!