Website marked as phishing

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Website marked as phishing

L0 Member

Hello,

Our backend website "backend.knokcare.com"was flagged as "phishing" by PaloAlto. May you change this categorization, please? We've already requested this change thorough https://urlfiltering.paloaltonetworks.com/ to "Health-and-Medicine". "knokcare.com" is in this category. We have customers using paloalto protection that are being blocked from accessing their backend app.

Thanks for your support

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

The change request usually comes back with a result quite quickly but in the meantime if this is impacting things you should create a custom url category and set the action to alert/allow. Custom url categories will take precedent over the palo defined url categories.

Edit: I misread this question that it was affecting others. The recategorization usually takes affect quite quickly.

Hello @Claw4609 . Thanks for the quick reply. When you say "quite quickly", usually is a matter of hours, days or weeks? Thanks for your support. 
Emanuel

A majority of mine have been re-categorized in under an hour. Then a few minutes after that the firewalls will pull the updated urls then may be another hour after that for any cache to clear.

I believe certain categories, such as phishing, take additional time to review. Any phishing re-categorization I have submitted in the past has been re-categorized in under 24 hours. 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!