WF-500 Configuration Help.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

WF-500 Configuration Help.

L4 Transporter

Dear Friends,

I am facing some challenge during the WF-500 configuration. please find the below configuration

MGT FW- IP :- 192.168.1.10/26

GT- IP :- 192.168.1.2 

MGT WF -IP :- 192.168.1.11/26

GT :- IP :- 192.168.1.2

gf.PNG

But problem is that, when we are try to check admin@WF-500> show wildfire last-device-registration all :- status is failed.

firewall side

admin@PA-5020> show wildfire status :- wildfire is disable.

Please suggest.

Regards

Satish

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Can the WF Appliance ping the MGT interface of the firewall and has it internet access?

Did you configure service routes on the pa-5020 for wildfire?

Hi Wenar,

Thanks for your reply but i am able to ping FW to WF and WF to FW. FW in TAP mode so no need to service route.

Regards

Satish

My suggestions:

- Make sure that there's file blocking profile with the action set to "Forward" or "Continue-Forward" and it's enabled.

- Run "test wildfire registration" (or "request wildfire registration" if your PA-5020 is running 6.0.x or above.)

- Put the entire output of "show wildfire status" to this discussion.

Regards,

Yasu

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!