Hi, will like to understand the oppinion from the PAN community about the features that are still missing or needs to be improved.
Will appreciate if you can specify by functionality like :
Must Have : A,B,C
Nice to Have : D,E,F
On the other hand this is already happening today since you use a webbrowser to configure the security rules in the PA.
The same malware that could screw up clientbased compile could at the same time hide rules from being seen in your browser - rules that opens a hole through your firewall for the malware to act upon.
- Ability to deploy and update User-ID Agent from the Firewall UI/Panorama. This would make life much easier in large environments
- Abilty to run scheduled commands (cron ?), such as a system reboot directly on the Firewall
- Ability to run local backups on the FW and export via ftp/tftp/scp/smb (this is an old one...)
- Improve FW UI in a way to allow creation of Rule Sections. Now the rulebase is quickly becoming very confusing. Look at the Migration Tool, that's how It's done (Thanks Albert 🙂
- Ability to analyze MS Office files and pdf's in Wildfire
- Integrated WAN acceleration Technology would be a killer 🙂
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!