What timezone of release date for dynamic update?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

What timezone of release date for dynamic update?

L3 Networker

Hello guys

As you know that PAN could show a release date of contents as below.

releasedate_dynamic.jpg

I wonder about above date is related timezone configured PA box or only US/Pacific time?

Thanks..

Regards.

Roh.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L4 Transporter

Hi Roh,

It appears to be one single time-zone [can be US Pacific Time] displayed as a release date of contents under Device-->Dynamic Updates.

I also checked it by changing the time on the device to be a differnect zone (US Eastern ) to see if it dynamically changes according to the local region but Dynamic Updates relase date and time in the User Interface doesnt change.

Regards,

Parth

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hi Roh,

It appears to be one single time-zone [can be US Pacific Time] displayed as a release date of contents under Device-->Dynamic Updates.

I also checked it by changing the time on the device to be a differnect zone (US Eastern ) to see if it dynamically changes according to the local region but Dynamic Updates relase date and time in the User Interface doesnt change.

Regards,

Parth

Hi

When I worked on issue related on Dynamic Updates I also realize that te dates are from different time zones.

In my opinion every date should be marked with PT and CEST - just for better readability/understanding

As a support engineer sugested send feature request to my sales engineer.

This FR has a name "Correct timezone time on dynamic updates" and has a 3 votes.

If you feel that is usefull for You - please vote for it

Regards

Slawek

Hmpf... PA should bring that voting to this forum so it would be far easier to vote for the feature requests one like...

Exactly!

Now, our problem is that we don't know what FR other people requested. From time to time someone put some information ot this forum about their FR.

Other vendors ( I heard that Checkpoint has) has where FR are listed and every user (with active support) can vote for it. That is good for both side.

Regards

SLawek

• 1 accepted solution
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!