Global Protect and another VPN Client

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect and another VPN Client

L0 Member

Hello to everyone,

In my environment, the GP is set as always on and it works properly. The problem is that some clients have started demanding that we access them through the VPN client they provide us with.
I know there is an option to allow the user to disable GP but I would like to avoid that.
Has anyone encountered a similar requirement or is there any best practice for this type of problem?

I would like the employees in my company to have an active GP all the time, but if they need to have solution to access clients through different VPN clients also.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I have the same issue, anyone have any ideas?

Others - “Cybersecurity is becoming the most important security topic of the future – particularly in the age of digitalization.” Me - It is right now!

L7 Applicator

I'm sure we had this a while back and think that the cisco anyconnect when used after GP just tunnelled through the existing GP tunnel (providing it was allowed out at the gateway) or it may have been the other way round... it may be worth trying this and see if it comes out the other end at all...

Also... will it not work if you add the other VPN gateways to split tunnel...   I have never tried but may be worth a go....

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!