global protect ipv6 support

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

global protect ipv6 support

L3 Networker

hi everyone,

I have GP configured for ipv4, it works (I also have both ipv4 and ipv6 addresses delivered via dynamic assignments from the isp for the internet link)

in the configuration if GP I use "none" under the IP assignments for ipv4 as I guess I have nothing to chose from since it's dynamic anyway.

however when I add ipv6 settings to GP and still use "none" under ip assignments I cannot install the change. It complains that ip assignment  is missing. it does work for ipv4 tho.  if I go for ipv6 only, I get exactly the same message, if I got for ipv4 only all works

os 11.0.3

when. ipv6 is enabled under portal and gateway configurations:

• missing local address ipv4 or ipv6 of tunnel global-protect-gateway-N
  • (Module: rasmgr)
  • global-protect-gateway tunnel (global-protect-gateway-N) parsing failed
  • (Module: rasmgr)
  • client rasmgr phase 1 failure
  • global-protect-portal local-address is invalid!
  • (Module: gp_broker)
  • client gp_broker phase 1 failure
  • Commit failed

have anyone come across such errors?

thank you

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!