Global Protect PreLogon during Windows Autopilot with Intune

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Global Protect PreLogon during Windows Autopilot with Intune

L1 Bithead

Hey folks,

I'm trying to get pre-logon working during the Windows autopilot process so that I can just hand out laptops and have people take them home to get configured. During the autopilot process I am deploying GlobalProtect during the device setup with a command line like this:

/quiet PORTAL="devicevpn.mydom.com" ShowPrelogonButton="yes" CONNECTMETHOD=”pre-logon" PRELOGON="1"

I'm also issuing a device cert through our SCEP portal in Azure during this device setup process. 

I have also tried running a PowerShell script at this time to enable plap, but it has no effect on the outcome. 

Once device setup completes, it prompts the user to login so that it can finish the "User Setup" process.

In the Network sign-in area on login, you can see the GlobalProtect Status is "NotPrelogon", even though this is clearly a logon screen.

I've been working on this for over a month now, and I can't get this working. I'm seriously thinking about doing a windows VPN...

Has anyone gotten this working? I've started tickets with support, but it's so hard to communicate...

The certificates seem to work once a user has successfully logged in one time, but that doesn't help since this is supposed to be prelogon. The users will be at home, with no access to Active Directory without VPN.

Thanks,

Kevin 

1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

The script that I have seen is: /quiet /norestart PORTAL=gp.site.com CONNECTMETHOD=pre-logon USESSO=yes

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!