Globalprotect: Always on doesn't always work after comming out of standby requires refresh.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Globalprotect: Always on doesn't always work after comming out of standby requires refresh.

L3 Networker

Hi,  

I have a couple of question about Global Protect Always on.     At this moment my portal and gateway are using SAML authentication and my client is set to Always On and Internal portal detection.

1.  What is best practice around authentication cookie override and SAML auth.   Am I correct that the process for the cookies is to           configure generate cookies on the portal and configure authentication override on the gateway?   How do the timers work for               SAML  and authentication cookies what cookie will take precedence?  

2.  I notice sometimes when my client comes out of standby the global protect get's stuck in trying to connect and I need to do a  manual refresh in order to initiate a new connection to the portal/gateway.  This is not that user friendly how can I solve this?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!