GlobalProtect Issue Routing Issues, no connection to 127.0.0.1, IPV6 on client causes connection issues, 5.2.X Client is awful

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

GlobalProtect Issue Routing Issues, no connection to 127.0.0.1, IPV6 on client causes connection issues, 5.2.X Client is awful

L0 Member

I have a multitude of issues I would love to see if anyone has solved.

With GlobalProtect 5.2.X routing works half the time and sometimes not at all. Reverting to 5.1.X solves this. However 5.1.X isn't compatible with Big Sur OSX. Help?

If I have IPV6 enabled on clients traffic won't traverse the vpn. I have IPV6 disabled on the vpn as it is not implemented at the corporate office wan or lan as of yet. This is related to version 5.1.x or 5.2.x of the global protect client. How do I resolve this? 

We also have developers that run content on local apache servers via 127.0.0.1 and once connected on global protect this fails. We aren't disabling local traffic while connected to the vpn so I don't understand this. Reverting to 5.1.X client fixes this. Again Big Sur isn't compatible with 5.1.X so this isn't a real fix. Any ideas?

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 2 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!