First, I'm just a simple user of a Global Protect client since this is required by our company. I'm not proficient with technical terms and stuff.
Issue: I successfully connected to the gateway however, I have no internet connection. No sites can be accessed.
Troubleshooting I have done so far:
1. Reinstalling the client and restarting my device.
2. Tried a different device.
3. Tried a different Wifi connection.
4. Tried using Ethernet cable.
5. Tried using Mobile data through my phone's hotspot.
1. Reinstalling did not work.
2. Issue persists on a different device connected to the same Wifi connection.
3. Using a different Wifi connection seemed to work. I can access sites normally.
4. Still no internet connectivity when using a LAN cable.
5. Mobile data through hotspot also works fine. All sites have loaded successfully.
I need to resolve this since mobile data is not reliable in my location and the other Wifi connection is not our own. I am desperate since I cannot work efficiently due to this issue. I already reached out to our IT support however, they cannot find the source of the issue.
I would check for MTU issues. In the GP client settings choose troubleshooting and collect logs. Open the folder and view the pangps file. Search for fragmentation.
else... have a look to see if any other obvious pointers in the same file...
else2... if you ping a website, does DNS resolve?
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!