Setting up VPN for MAC access

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Setting up VPN for MAC access

L1 Bithead

I have GP set up for Windows, and it works. When I use a Mac to go to the portal, it says it has moved or does not exist anymore. I have not made changes, not sure what has happened or where to go to make sure MAC will work.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @mbritt , Can you please clarify:

- Are you using Clientless VPN or connecting with GlobalProtect client?

- What do you mean by "use a Mac to go to the portal"? Are you opening the VPN address with web browser, or trying to connect with GP client?

- If you go to GP portal -> Authentication tab are using "any" for OS or have specific authentication rules for each OS?

aleksandarastardzhiev_0-1723209708679.png

L1 Bithead

Use GP Client.

The postal address works randomly. Most of the time, I get an error message saying that the address cannot be reached. 

The GP Authentication is set for any OS.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!